Dear Friends of BOMA-USA,
It's that time of year again when BOMA-USA holds annual elections for Board members.
Each Board member is elected to a three-year term with a possibility of a one-time renewal for another three years. This year, we have four openings for Board members.
The Board is an integral and important part of our organization. Its work is of great value in supporting our membership and our mission. We need the Board to provide leadership and direction in the constantly changing and demanding world of fertility education. It is critical to keep our Board staffed with dedicated and energetic people to continue this progress.
There are many attributes that are essential in a Board member. Areas of particular importance include the following:
● A believer in and proponent of the mission of the Billings Ovulation Method®
● Experience with the Billings Ovulation Method®
● Experience with or knowledge of other NFP methods
● Computer and communication skills
● Willingness to financially contribute to BOMA and fund personal travel to an in-person Board meeting once a year (this meeting was virtual in 2020 and will be re-evaluated as needed)
Please prayerfully consider if you or someone else you know might be well-suited to offer themselves as a candidate.
Names and contact information of all nominees should be sent to the Nominations Committee Chair, Erica Jacobi at email@example.com, by Friday, June 11th.
We ask all of you to remember BOMA in your prayers that we may continue to be blessed with the leadership that our organization needs to provide the best, evidence-based, fertility education.
The BOMA-USA Nominations Committee
BOMA-USA provides education and training for The Billings Ovulation Method® which is a natural method of fertility management that teaches you to recognize the body's natural signs of fertility.
"Make a difference!" Donate at Amazon Smile!