Renewal of BOMA-USA Teacher Certification
BOMA-USA Teachers must apply for Renewal of Certification every 3 years. In October of each year, BOMA-USA will notify each Teacher needing to renew Certification in the following year. Renewal of Certification and the BOMA-USA Badge will be issued by BOMA-USA in June of each year.
For Renewal of Certification, the Teacher is required to:
- Complete the Application for Renewal of Teacher Certification
- Have taught and followed-up at least 10 clients/couples during the past 3 years
- Fulfill one of the following options: (The BOMA Extension Course is the preferred option for all Teachers.)
- Attend a BOMA-USA Extension Course
- Attend a BOMA-USA Teacher Training
- Attend a BOMA-USA or WOOMB Conference
- Attend a BOMA-USA approved Continuing Education Program/Webinar (Minimum 10 Contact Hours)
- Conduct a Teacher Training or Supervise Teacher Trainees
- Submit the above with the Renewal of Certification fee of $30.00 to BOMA-USA
- Submit payment of $30 with payment tab. If payment by check is preferred, please make check payable to BOMA-USA, PO Box 2135, St. Cloud, MN56302
"Make a difference!" Donate at Amazon Smile!